Adventure Giveaway Terms
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Roark Expedition Union + Roam’s July Giveaway (“The Contest”) is open only to those who sign up for Roark’s Expedition Union Loyalty Program and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and is void in Rhode Island and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sequel, LLC (dba Roark Revival), its parent organization, subsidiaries, and affiliates and Roam Adventure Co.. (collectively “Sponsor”), and their advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest. Lastly, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
- CONTEST PERIOD: Entries will be accepted online starting on Saturday, July 1, 2023 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time ("PT") and ending Monday, July 31st, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM PT. All online entries must be received by close of contest period.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Contest must be entered by submitting a valid email and phone number. Visit the contest page for more information at https://www.roamadventureco.com/pages/adventure-gear. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- PRIZES: Two (2) separate grand prize winners of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a $500 Gift Card to Roark.com and $500 worth of gear from Roamadventureco.com. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
- ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected by Sponsor by August 11, 2023. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, including, but not limited to: multiple entries deemed in Sponsor’s sole discretion to constitute spam; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- DISPUTES: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- PRIVACY: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Contest may be shared by and between Roark Revival and Roam Adventure Co., and each will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 10 Farady Irvine, CA 92618. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM PT.
SPONSOR: The Sponsors of the Contest are
Roark Revival Sequel LLC.,
Irvine, CA 92618
Roam Adventure Co.
1107 West 850 North
Centerville, Utah 84014