Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
Hey Adventure People! We are currently searching for Full-Time motivated and confident Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to join our small but rapidly growing, remote Adventure team. This role will entail "Wow-ing" our customers and business partners with stellar customer service. Our Team Members are committed to providing an incredible customer experience.
Interested in joining the team? We are looking to hire immediately. The right candidate will have an infectious personality, a desire to engage in meaningful conversation, the ability to think critically and on-their-feet in the moment, and a passion for genuinely helping others.
What You'll Do
- Engage directly with customers who contact us for a variety of topics ranging from helping them shop for products that fit their vehicle, to finding that perfect camp accessory, or even problem-solving when everything doesn't go as planned (this will primary be via inbound phone calls, but sometimes requires outbound follow-up, sending an email, or other forms of communication).
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow-up as needed to resolve issues.
- Operate with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Go above and beyond to "Wow" our customers. We aren't looking for order-takers or script-readers – we're searching for those who can engage with our customers and think critically to help customers find the right products, set up their accounts, track down orders and sometimes get creative with solutions.
- Operate with a willingness to learn. We share feedback, we get feedback and we operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow. Many of our Team Members have grown into other roles and leadership positions, so having a long-term career focus is ideal.
- Help customers over the phone and via email (sometimes other channels as needed) with a variety of topics, primarily using our internal computer software and systems to research solutions and document their accounts. Being detail-oriented is critical.
- Input orders from our wholesale customers and ensure all of their needs are met.
What You'll Need
- 1-2 years working in a customer focused environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Ability to mult-task (i.e. talk on the phone while navigating on the computer and taking notes)
- Operate with ownership, be a self-starter, and have a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work remotely while showing initiative and dedication to the team (That’s right, we don’t care where you work as long as you have cell service, have a strong wifi connection and handle your business!)
- Proficiency with Zendesk (or similar CRM) and Google Suite (or similar) products
- High school education or equivalent
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change in accordance with the business needs of the company
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the business unit
- Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
- Must be able to pass background check
- Although we work remote, committed to be your best
- Position may require some travel
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $30,000 - $40,000 (based on experience)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off (as a full-time employee)
- Work remotely
Communication method(s) used:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift