Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
For this creative position we are in need of someone who is:
- A mobile user who has a passion for creating better experiences through good design.
- Highly creative, technically savvy, and wear many hats. (you will get to assist in lots of other departments)
- A highly-motivated self-starter who requires little to no day-to-day direction.
- Able to explain design decisions from a technical and visual perspective.
- A participant in outdoor and travel related activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and manage the creative process of all digital creative for company owned direct to consumer business for the website, email campaigns, paid social, organic social, and other digital channels.
- Conceptualize and design from campaign briefs to launches, create and work with cross-functional teams to execute.
- Ensure all creative assets are optimized for the platforms and devices they are being served on. Platform examples: Website, Email, Instagram, Etc. Device Examples: Mobile, Tablet, Desktop.
- Conceptualize and design product packaging and inserts.
- Design and manage production of retail displays and signage.
- Design and manage production of trade show booth, marketing materials, and catalogs.
- Conduct regular website audits to identify UX/UI improvements.
- Manage digital assets and maintain an organized file structure of web content files, imagery, multimedia and copywriting.
- Participate in analytics review to be informed on overall performance and improvement needs for all digital creative and website UI/UX.
- Stay in the know of industry trends with frequent research; seek relevant educational opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience preferred, strong background in digital and UX/UI design required.
- Must understand and have a proven track record with mobile first design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Must be quantitative minded, have a passion for user-centered design and possess a curiosity for new technology.
- Able to organize multiple tasks and manage projects through to completion on schedule and on budget.
- Strong organizational skills expected as well as project planning abilities, timeline management & interpersonal skills. Able to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong presentation skills. Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Demonstrate a passion for premium product and brand building.
- Team players required.
- Experience with Asana is a plus.
- Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of front end technologies and experience with Shopify preferred
APPLICATION FORM * Required