Let's Get Started.
1. No one likes to sleep on un-level terrain.
1. Be careful around the corners and make sure to avoid snagging any fabric.
2. To get it out of your way, you can either roll it up or remove the road cover completely. Your preference.
1. Undo all 4 Compression Straps. This is the most important part. If you don't do this, it can harm the product.
2. Undo the 2 ladder hold-down straps.
1. Be sure that the hinge areas are cleared.
2. Make sure the ladder is fully locked and roughly 15 degrees before climbing inside. Please make sure the ladder is set up correctly as majority of the tent load falls on the ladder.
1. Be sure to always stake down your porch.
1. You can either roll-up your window awnings or you can use the window bars.
2. You can take down the rainfly can be removed through the sunroof.